A 120-page softback book, Kill Team: Commanders explains everything you need to know about Commanders, their role at the head of a Kill Team in the 41st Millennium, a time of endless conflict, a nightmare in which all hope is forsaken and Humanity stands upon the brink of total damnation - this section Explains the role and function of Commanders, the abilities and talents They add to the kill teams under Their leadership and the kind of the shadow wars They fight, from all-out firefights worlds are torn apart to surgical strikes are specific targets
- Order Tactics and Traits: thesis and Tactics are specific traits for use in games, only applicable to Commanders
- Psychic Powers: 6 Devastating psychic powers qui Any Psyker can choose from
- Rules for Fielding Commanders fa Kill Team campaign, with a table determining the events that occur to your commanders Fall arrest to your opponent
- Aura Tactics: Commanders are inherently charismatic leaders, and Aura Tactics reflect this
- Specialists: rules for 10 different kinds of specialisms Order - Ferocity, Fortitude, Leadership, Logistics, Melee, Psyker, Shooting, Stealth Strategist and Strength - Each featuring icts own specific skill tree and Tactics, Allowing you to field your Commander according to the style you prefer; whether that be a psychotic berserker, a studious tactician, or anything in between
- A comprehensive list of the 16 available to Commanders Warhammer 40,000 factions covered in Kill Team - Adeptus Astartes Deathwatch, Gray Knights, Astra Militarum, Mechanicus , Heretic Astartes Death Guard, Thousand Sons, Asuryani, Drukhari, Harlequins, Necrons, Orks, Te at Empire Tyranids, and Genestealer Cults - featuring background information, datasheets, Tactics and psychic disciplines along with the relevant point values and wargear available to each
- Additional rules covering deployment and battle length
- Heroic Regalia: this section presents a collection of beautifully-painted Citadel miniatures, demonstrating the formidable sight of Kill Team Commanders in full flow on the battlefield /> - Missions: 6 narrative play missions, 6 matched missions and 3 open play missions for Kill Team with Commanders, along with a host of inspirational ideas for your own op in play games. Each of these missions includes guidance on battlefield setup, the scouting phase, deployment, battle length and victory conditions, with the matched play missions with alternate deployment maps to 4 kill teams to duke it out;
- A Campaign Record sheet for you to photocopy and use to keep track of the missions and their results.
Along with the comprehensive book of rules, there is a set of cards and tokens for use with Commanders:
- 33 Universal Commander Tactics cards, acting as a reference for the Specialist Tactics from the book
- 7 cards covering the psychic powers from the book, along with Psybolt from the Kill Team Core Manual
- 20 blank Commander datacards, featuring space, command and control, characteristics, weapons, abilities, specialisms, demeanors, levels and injuries of your Commanders
- A double-sided order token sheet, containing a move ack / advance token, a ready / shoot token, 6 Aura Tactic / Psychic Power tokens, 3 wound tokens, and 3 objective tokens.
A copy of the Kill Core Team is required to use this set .
Type of product : Model figures
The figurines are sold in boxes with several figures:
- in the 1:72 scale, the boxes usually contain 40-50 figurine soldiers, or 15 cavalry figurines
- in the 1:32 or 1:35 scale, the boxes contain 10-15 figurines of soldiers, or 5 to 10 cavalry .