All the rules you need in order to get your Nighthaunt army ready for the gaming table are here:
- 21 Warscrolls, covering every miniature available to the Nighthaunt faction and including 3 Endless Spell warscrolls – Shyish Reaper, Vault of Souls and Mortalis Terminexus – for use with Malign Sorcery;
- Allegiance Abilities representing the Nighthaunt methods of war – including Command Traits, Battle Traits, rules for resurrection the slain and 3 separate types of Artefacts of power;
- Lore of the Underworlds: a selection of spells available to Nighthaunt wizards;
- A Battleplan, including objectives for both sides, deployment map, special rules and victory conditions;
- Rules for creating a Nighthaunt warband to use in a Path to Glory campaign, including a Followers Rewards Table and a Champion Rewards Table;
- 8 Warscroll Battalions conferring advantages for fielding certain combinations of models;
- Pitched Battle Profiles for all units featured in this Battletome, including unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles, along with faction keywords for Allies.