Born from violent combustions, Embers Dragons' ash-speckled scales make them distinguished from other dragons. Each of the Embers Dragons bear these markings and reign over their respective territories: Inra of the seas, birthed by hydrothermal vents, Nali of the flame, hatched in molten rock, Bacu of earth, born of explosive decaying flora, Sein of the skies, sprung forth from lightning, and Cazn of the rift, violently derived from the tearing of space and time...
Inra dragon eggs are encased in a pouch made up of collagen and are deposited in one of the most hostile environments ever studied; the opening of a hydrothermal vent. Formed by shifting tectonic plates or leaking planar energy, these vents expel super-heated and mineral-rich water that can well exceed 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit. Brooding Inra will remain in or around the vents for years at a time, waiting for their hatchling to emerge after tearing their way through the egg case. With the incubation successful, the adult Inra promptly returns to their lair, leaving the young wyrm to grow for the first decades of their life, prying on the few species that thrive around the vent.
• Black plating with detailed dragonscale inlay with two-tone color of blue and purple featuring black 'ember' speckles creating a unique set
• Excellent heft, and authoritative feel when rolling
• Mythica dice corners are softened for beauty, improve rolling, and kindness to tables
• Solid metal dice, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• Standard 7 piece rpg dice set
Available in an 11-piece set, 7-piece set, Dire d20, single d20, and single d6!
DICE CASE INCLUDED
All our metal sets come with a protective case.