Arita Dragons are possibly the most social of all dragons preferring to make their homes in or around existing communities. A perfect lair for an arita dragon is a large, unused building that they can bring life back to as a gift to their new community. Often using their humanoid form to purchase the "worthless" land and renovating the space under the secrecy of night to accommodate their large, true draconic form.
While just as friendly and charismatic as their brass cousins, arita dragons prefer to associate with non-dragons in their humanoid form. Only showing their true self to their closest friends. They are fiercely loyal to those they deem friends and only use force to protect their community or lair but will generally try avoid a fight with their words.
Learn more about the Greetings, Adventurers! podcast here.
For full playable dragon stats visit D&DBeyond.
• Gold plating with detailed dragonscale inlay with vibrant green color
• Excellent heft, and authoritative feel when rolling
• Mythica dice corners are softened for beauty, improve rolling, and kindness to tables
• Solid metal dice, die-cast non-toxic Zinc alloy
• 11 piece set include standard 7 piece set plus an addition d20 and 3d6 dice